I have something very special to share with you today. Some of you may have noticed (as I blasted social media in my excitement) I graduated from my coaching course and am now a certified Beautiful You Life Coach! That’s right, it’s Facebook official so I guess you could say this love affair is getting pretty serious!
Words really can’t describe how huge the past 6 months have been for me. I feel like I’ve just leveled up, reaching the next phase of personal growth, taking my business and life forward into completely uncharted and exciting territories.
The journey of becoming a coach has been my greatest spiritual adventure yet.
For most of you reading this you may be surprised by that comment. However I can honestly say the valuable lessons and healing I've experienced throughout the course have played a crucial role in shaping the person I am today. They not only allowed me to feel comfortable in pursuing my unique coaching niche but have also helped me shift and release the fears that have been holding me back for years.
The course was so thought provoking and soul connecting. Working through the content on a personal level saw me experience countless internal shifts, all of which have led me to where I am today.Just months away from officially launching my business and making my life-long dream a very tangible reality.
Many of my key discoveries have extended far beyond the scope of my business. They have solidified the importance of countless ideas and practices within my personal world, all of which will support me to confidently move forward into the rest of my life.
1. Trust your intuition This was a pretty big one for me. The journey of becoming a coach has been a winding one. It saw me withdraw from another coaching course, at times questioning whether coaching was even for me, followed by taking a huge leap of faith because it felt right.
When I enrolled at the Beautiful You Coaching Academy I didn’t have a permanent income and wasn’t sure how I would support myself and continue to pay for my course fees after my 3 month design contract had finished. It was somewhat of a bold decision, but a knowing stirred deep within my heart and told me that this was the right path for me. Following this guidance ranks top 3 in the most important decisions I’ve ever made.
2. Prioritise your main focus As a self-confessed multi-passionate sister, I use to have a lot of trouble focusing on one task at a time and often struggled to complete projects. I was being pulled in so many directions it made it downright impossible to actually be productive and get anything done.
After accepting the financial loss of withdrawing from my first coaching course, I made a pact with myself that finishing this course and becoming a coach was going to be my number one priority. It turns out this was a very powerful commitment to make as it’s helped guide me through every decision I’ve faced since starting at Beautiful You. I was finally able to narrow my focus down to the one thing I wanted more than anything else, to finally become a coach.
3. When the student is ready the teacher will appear And what a spectacular teacher she was! There's a reason people are raving about this course and I believe it mainly comes down to how absolutely genuine Julie Parker (founder and lead trainer) is. Julie was the perfect mentor, she lovingly guided us through the course work, she stretched us to grow within our businesses, and she also has the incredible ability for seeing each of her trainees in their own unique light (and no doubt every other person she comes across!). Julie delivered heart-driven and soulful content in a completely practical and structured way, the course was everything I had hoped it would be and so much more.
4. Personal healingTo be honest I was a little shocked by the amount of personal healing I encountered during this course. I was not at all prepared for it but lovingly welcomed every insight, shift and transformational experience. Julie must have consulted her crystal ball when she partnered me up with my coaching buddy Edi. In Edi I found a kindred spirit (or identical peas in a pod as she likes to call us). In so many aspects our journey's have mirrored one another, the perfect partnership for helping each other learn, heal and grow. The course alone was worth it to meet this incredible women who has helped me evolve in ways she may never know.
5. Clarity through authenticity I always thought I was comfortable with authentic expression and on a personal level this was completely true. However several weeks into the course I realised I was still conforming to who I thought I had to be as a coach. I desperately wanted to start working with women in a spiritual way (every aspect of my life was moving in this direction), however a part of me honestly didn't believe I could have a successful business in this field because it was so "woo woo". Julie helped me to understand the importance of showing up fully in my light, exactly as I am. I realised I didn't need to appeal to everyone, I just needed to connect with and appeal to the women that deeply needed the gift I had to share with the world.
6. Smash those upper limits I’ve always been a dreamer. Someone who has the ability to connect deeply with a future vision, regardless of how practical it might seem to others. This week it came as a very big surprise to me that I actually have a self-imposed upper limit, a container holding the beliefs of what I think is possible for myself. Sure I can dream, but I was only ever dreaming of mild success. Before now I hadn’t fully opened myself up to the countless possibilities that are actually available to me. So many of those bigger dreams were outside my container, and it wasn’t until those around me helped bring awareness to this that I was truly able to start seeing my potential as a coach. I'm smashing through my upper limit, dreaming bigger and fully realising the incredible opportunities that lay ahead.
6. Your soul tribe will find you I’d say more important than all of the above are the incredible connections and friendships I’ve made since starting the course. Just through two in person training days I was able to strike up friendships with so many other soulful women (and believe me, there are a LOT doing this course), many of which share a vision and purpose close to my own. In the last week these friendships have strengthened significantly and with my soul sisters by my side I honestly feel like I could take on the world if I had to (who run the world? Girls!).
Words really can’t express how grateful I am to Julie and her husband Glenn for taking their own leap of faith bringing this course into existence. It’s impact on my life has been immeasurable and my excitement is tinged with sadness that this chapter of my life has just come to end.
However as one door closes another door opens. I feel I am finally beginning to step into my power as a coach, mentor and healer and this course has ignited something deep within me, a passion fueled fire now impossible to extinguish.
If you're interested in finding out more about the Beautiful Coaching Life Coaching Academy and how you can become a certified coach with them, feel free to get in touch! I can only sing praises for this wonderful school and program, and would be happy to have a chat about it with you.
In love, light and magic,